Meet Coach Allura
Personal Trainer, Coach Allura, is a Certified Personal Trainer, Educator, Coach, Expert on Weight Loss and Wellness, Functional Movement Specialist and a member of and member of IDEA, American Pole Fitness Association, and the National Institute of Preventive Medicine (NIPM of Sam Houston State University) with over seven years experience in the fitness industry. She brings a new philosophy to training by combining self empowerment with real and noticeable results.
Allura shares with us, “I strive to exercise regularly but don’t over-train my body. Yes, I still eat the occasional forbidden food although I watch my diet. I love and have fun showing others how to make this type of lifestyle commitment. The following provides a brief overview of my services.”
- Over 7 years in the health/fitness industry
- Certified to work with Special Populations (medical conditions, pregnancy, lupus, seniors, etc.)
- Specialize in weight/strength training
- Numerous client success stories
- Affordable rates per hour
- Semi-Private and Group training discount rates available.
- No obligation complimentary first workout (you won’t be disappointed!)
- National Institute of Preventive Medicine (NIPM) – Certified Personal Trainer
- Master Fitness Phone Coach (FBP)
- Team Beachbody Coach
- Meal Balance Nutrition Consultant
- American Heart Association CPR and AED Certified
Areas of expertise
- Core Training
- Circuit Training
- Group Training
- Functional Fitness
- Kettlebell Training
- Partner Stretching
- Balance and Stability Training
- Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Team Beachbody Coach (makers of P90X, REVABS & INSANITY)
Allura by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Zumba Instructor
Zumba Instructor, she is a licensed ZUMBA instructor and Group Fitness Instructor. She has a unique passion for helping others gain success in their fitness journeys. She has always enjoyed making her way to the dance floor with others and moving to the beats her body feels. She found Zumba to be a way for her to “let loose” and express herself.
She has a passion for fitness and with Zumba, she is able to add a flare and fun to in place of an ordinary cardio workout!
Having always been one of her greatest loves, she shares with us that “Dance makes me feel happy and beautiful, healthy and strong. “he best part… dancing with others while burning over 600 calories each workout!” She loves intensified living, adventure and spontaneity. Always laughing, embracing change and coming up with new ideas, she keeps life and her classes exhilarating!
“Music is my diet & dance feeds my soul. I love to dance to Merengue music. In my classes it’s very important that people have lots of fun while exercising, and also that learn from listening to the music, the rhythm of the dances. I love teaching Zumba classes, because every class feels like a party! Come join me and you’ll see what I mean. I guarantee you will have a blast!”
Certified Group Fitness Instructor
Zumba Licensed Instructor
Areas of Expertise
Group Fitness Coordinator by email email@example.com